Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Bloody Monday , with a bit of FM2011

I'm Alan Partridge starring Steve Coogan

'Sunday Bloody Sunday'. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".


Alan Partridge may have got the meaning of the classic U2 song wrong but in terms of what he means I agree totally , just substitute Sunday for Monday and kids running round for dog running around and washing the car for doing the washing and hoovering .


Every week Monday is my day off and every week I end up doing the same thing sorting out the house , cleaning , washing up , hoovering etc. and then I settle down for a nice session of Football Manager.


For those of you who play FM you will be able to testify for how addictive the damn thing is , in my current game I'm playing as Watford in the year 2014 I've led them to a promotions and also 1 league cup win but now is the time where the game gets really fun . By that I mean when a lot of the real world players retire and you have to find the hidden gems from the Regen players . two of the higher rated players i have found are pictured below 

Sam Adams my young English DM 


Glullano Sannino my young Italian CB touted as the next Fabio Cannavaro

But anyway enough messing around on the computer on with the Hoovering 

No comments:

Post a Comment