Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daily blog : holiday day 7

Day 7 DONE !

So today has been a very very busy one starting at 8:41 I was out in the garden promptly this morning to crack on with turning the soil , after quick trip to wickes to pick up some supplies I was back out there getting nowhere very fast until my brother in law Rob came over and we then managed to get a hell of a lot more done



After finally having enough of gardening we came in and got on with the serious business of playing Mortal Kombat and then had dinner once Rob's wife Jenny finished work , I cooked up a lovely toad in the hole with veg and gravy.

That'll do for today apart from saying a big thanks to Dave for dropping of a rotavator for me to finish the garden off with tomorrow






-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Hartington Rd,Gosport,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment