Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

Daily blog : holiday day 1

Well that's day one of my holiday gone only 16 days left now , to be honest my day didn't start untill 2 pm once I woken up , working 4 nights in a row really took it out of me this week but strangely I didn't feel tired at all throughout my last shift that must have been the thought of holidays driving me on .

So anyway today hasn't been to eventful my lovely wife bought home some McDonalds home with her so that was dinner , a quarter pounder deluxe meal with still fanta if you must know.

I have just finished watching the Leeds vs Reading game that was live on sky sports , Before the game I would have taken a point off a very in form Reading team but after a very good defensive performance I think we deserved to win the game.




That's enough for today



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Gosport,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment