Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

another step closer to 30



So yesterday was my 28th birthday I'm another year closer to 30 as my wife keeps reminding me but once again  I feel very lucky to have such great friends and family who made it a great day for me and especially to my wife who spoilt me once again with lots of nice clothes and to my parents & best friends Dave and Gael who contributed even more money to our savings they will between them own at least 2 thirds of what the money is going towards !

we went out for a nice meal at the Slug & Lettuce in Gunwharf (portsmouth) and followed that with a trip to the cinema to watch Chronicle.

Once again thanks to the following people , Jenny , Rob , Ally , Paddy , Jenny , Mark , Ashleigh , Danny , Jodie , Sean , Gael & Dave

2 comments:

  1. I believe what you posted was very reasonable. But, consider this, suppose you wrote a catchier post
    title? I ain't saying your information is not solid., but what if you added something that grabbed people's attention? I mean "another step closer to 30" is kinda boring.
    You could peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create post headlines
    to grab people interested. You might try adding a video or a pic
    or two to get readers excited about what you've
    written. In my opinion, it could bring your posts
    a little livelier.

    My weblog; nike jordan boots

    ReplyDelete