Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Posting from my iPhone 4

Well the time is currently 3:45am and I'm on my tea break at work , so I thought I'd give it a go to posting a blog from my iPhone so far so smooth.

I still have 3 hours and 13 minutes left until I finish work and can go home and get in bed. For those of you that don't know what I do it's actually rather thrilling brace yourselves ............ I stack shelves for morrisons in Gosport town but not during normall working hours OH NO I do it from 8pm until 7am it is far from the best job in the world (space cowboy is by the way) but it pays the bills and allows me to enjoy myself on the nights I do have off when I'm not to tired that is.

One problem I do have is finding new music and podcasts to listen to while I'm working so if anyone has any ideas for new albums or shows then please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment