Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

What a Week



Well what a week I've had this week , I normally work set shifts that are Tues,Wed,Fri and Sat but this week we've had holidays , Sickness and people on courses so I've been all over the place I ended up working Tue,Wed,Thur and tonight (Sat) it feels very weird to be awake during a Saturday daytime without any football to look forward to at 3pm .



But the good news is the fixtures have been released for this coming season and even better news is that Leeds kick off away at Southampton which is great news as there is a good chance I can actually get to that game , we have a tricky first month with games vs Middlesbrough , Hull , West Ham and Ipswich if we can get 9 points from those 5 games ill be very happy with that return

No comments:

Post a Comment