After a few months I made the executive decision to give it ago with a lot of help from my mate Dave we started to make some in road in to it
|after the first day of clearing|
it kind of stayed in that state for about a year before i go round to clearing away the bramble bush , that was a whole day in it self .
Next we decided to tidy up the path to get to the actual garden , we turned over all the soil , laid weed control fabric and then put down a load of pea shingle.
|the shingled pathway|
we then moved on to turning over all the soil in the actual garden , so with two weeks booked of work i set about it , with help from my wife , brother in law and again Dave we got it all turned and laid more weed control and tarpaulins to try and combat the weeds and grass returning .
|Half way there|
|almost all turned and covered now|
The next step was to get stones to cover it , we thought 2 Tons would be enough to do it all
|2 Tons down|
|4 tons down|
|the view from the kitchen window|
so now the main part of it is done and down I'm very pleased with my self for the what has been achieved , all that is left to do now is create another flower bed like the one at the bottom of the garden and finish off the patio .
once its all done i will of course update you all on how it looks