Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Resturant Review




I have just spent a very nice evening with members of my extended family for my sister-in-laws 26th Birthday (Happy Birthday Jen) and for dinner we went to The Slug and Lettuce in Gun wharf Quays , Portsmouth ,

From the moment we were seated we got service from a very friendly waitress who bought us our drinks in prompt fashion once every one's starters had arrived I heard nothing but good things coming from my fellow diners .

When the main courses arrived I was amazed as to the size of the burger I ordered it came packed full of all the extras including bacon , mushrooms , onion rings and salad along with a bowl of chips and a small plate of coleslaw .

All I can say after enjoying this main course was DAMN ! it was bloody gorgeous & i finished it off completely .

I finished my meal off with a lovely Caramel apple crumble pie , with a scoop of vanilla ice cream which was also gorgeous .

To top it all off as it was a Monday night all food on the menu was 50% off so in total we saved over £100 for our table of 8 so its also very good value for money .

I highly recommend

I'm off to bed to sleep that meal off now

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! It was really a wonderful blog. Thanks for the provided information. Find it

    ReplyDelete