Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2010

One week down

Well that's one week down of my holiday and I can safely say I haven't done anything of note , that is unless you count playing football manager 2010 for 6 hours a day and when I haven't been cooking for my wife the rest of my time has been spent food shopping and playing FIFA 11!

So not a very exciting week but still time off from work is time off from work I have one more week left now. I'm currently way behind in my podcast listening with the current number of unheard ones standing at 19 at this moment in time that number is going to at least double before I go back to work.

Anyway back to FM
peace out


*Edit i also made spent a afternoon with my good friend Dave laptop shopping and playing with toys in toys r us

No comments:

Post a Comment