Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LUNCH BREAK AT 2 AM !

As you may have gathered from the title of this post I'm currently on my lunch break(!) and it is 2:36 am yes AM ! can it really be called a lunch break at this time of the morning , when I get home from work I normally have something to eat and a cup of tea but is that breakfast when your life works in reverse to most people , but not in the cool Benjamin Button kinda way.

If your interested which let's face it your not , I had two BLT sandwiches a muller fruit corner yogurt and a packet of mini chedders washed down with a coffee and a Dr Pepper.



See there's the proof !

Anyway I've only got 19 mins of lunch(!) break left so back to my book



Sleep well everyone I know I will tomorrow day time

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Gosport,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment