Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Back to work !




So I've been back at work 2 nights and already my 2 week holiday seems a very distant memory , it took Precisely 30 mins into my first shift back for my feet to start hurting again (Stupid work shoes) , but nothing has changed apart from us now being open until 9pm every night which means interaction with customers ; never a good thing.

Rufus seems to enjoy being back on a regular walk and sleep schedule though



On another note we are going to see wwe again this time in november at the O2 arena in that there London for my mate David birthday which should be a lot of fun if last time was anything to go by.

Anyway that's enough about me I'm off to play some Xbox

Peace out



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Durley Rd,Gosport,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment